Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Relaxation is beautiful

Monday 11.30am I was able to take deep breath, smile to myself and walk away from a complete folio sitting on my desk at Camp Street Campus! Oh how wonderful it was to know this was the start of my holidays... What glorious plans do I have for the holidays you ask! Ahh before we get into that I would like to have a littl recap of my folio and show some of my completed works :)




Finals of YummiMummi between meal snack packaging.
I am really happy how they turned out ^_^ The three colours look really good and I love the simple logo.






Sovereign Press packaging.
They wanted to create a "thank you" send out to their clients for the end of year. The package needed to contact items a graphic designer would find useful and use on a day-to-day basis. The packages and contents also needed to displays Sovereign Press' capabilities when it comes to Print Finishes.

No comments: