Monday, June 29, 2009

Holiday fun ^_^

I am just loving being on Holidays! It's so nice being able to hang out with Bradley, my friends, sleep and relax without having to worry about briefs I should be completing and deadlines that have to be meet. During my holidays I am:

* Buying pretty things







* Playing Sims 3



* Reading; the Perks of being a Wallflower / In the Lake of the Woods / Chasing Harry Winston



* Sleeping In

* Working (must make money for all the pretty things I am buying :P)

* Catching up with people I haven't hung out with for awhile

* Work Experience @ RU Advertising (woo can't wait!! :D)

2 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I read Chasing Harry Winston recently - girly chick lit at its finest : ) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Yes I am looking forward to reading it; I liked the Devil Wears Prada and Everyone worth knowing. Any other chick lits you recommend? :)