Monday, June 15, 2009

Love, Love, Love

Now I'm a liiiitle bit of a pattern geek! I stumbled across these two designs when looking up "things that inspire me" and you guessed it! Patterns and fabric design was on that list :)



I Love the butterfly pattern on the front pillow. It's so feminine and classy but doesn't have that cold edge many black and white patterns do; it's natural but structured. I'm really into patterns that include leaves, trees, birds and animals at the moment. When the uni holidays commence I am going to play around with some yardage designs of Jungle Animals. My sister is pregnant and I think it would be so special to make my own pattern for her little baby!


This chair is gorgeous! May I steal it? I don't mind if I go to jail...but as long as I get to take this chair with me. Love the traditional pattern, the colour, the chair details. It's so beautiful. This makes me want to buy a dresser and a pretty jewellery box.

Ah sleepies now ZzZzZ

P.s I am getting a little worried about folio :/
P.P.s Have a look at: Atlanta Barlett (http://www.atlantabartlett.com/portfolio/)

No comments: