Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Desktop Wallpapers

I have made two more desktop Wallpaers.
I made these the day after the Jared Leto wallpaper, so I have been a bit slack at actually uploading them.

The second wallpaper I made for my lovely boyfriend, Brad. He is a massive fan of Stargate, especially Stargate: Atlantis. The cool thing about Stargate is it has are a very recognisable visual identity.. even if you don't watch the show as soon as you see the large "Stargate" and blue, water effect of the Stargate you know what you are watching.



^ here is a rather small view of the SG:Atlantis wallpaper.
I used the same method as the Jared Leto wallpaper but played around a lot more with the lighting effects and "sparkles." I really wanted it to be glowing brightly around the stargate and I think I have achieved that :)

The thrid wallpaper I made was of the rad Bam Margera; my boyfriend and I have been going through a Bam (Viva la Bam, Jackass) phase for quiet a few months (..is it still a phase when it's lasted 5 months?? haha) We like Bam to the extent that I even bought a skateboard of eBay! Lol

Anyways, as any Bam Margera fan would know, Bam's favourite colours are purple and black and if often seen with the "Heartagram" symbol plastered on his clothes, skin and even in his house. So I incorporated these two elements along with a photo of Bam and the end result is quiet nice :)



This is my current desktop wallpaper and I haven't got sick of it yet so that's a good sign :)

for FULL view click on thumbnails --->
Photobucket Photobucket

The images found for both of these desktops were found @ photobucket.com
Feel free to use my wallpapers :)

No comments: