Friday, July 18, 2008

A Beautiful Lie..


Unfortunately I don't have a glorious lie to tell you all (..or do I muahaha) BUT I do have a nice desktop wallpaper of Jared Leto from the band 3o Seconds to Mars :)



I created it using a large, high res image found on

http://jlczgallery.jl.funpic.de/

(this site has a lot of really good quality pictures perfect for desktop wallpapes XD) and CS2 Photoshop; I used a few different layers and played around with techniques and settings such as outer glow, gradient overlay, motion blur, render - clouds, scatter brushes and a few more tricks ;)

It looks quite nice on my computer :) and I can't wait to make more in this style of people like Dita Von Teese and Bam Margera

For FULL view click on thumbnail ---> Photobucket

Hope you like it :)

P.s: I didn't end up making the Snow White vodoo doll in time :( More craft coming soon!

No comments: