Wednesday, August 19, 2009



][-][ ][ ][V][

I can't wait until I see these guys live. <3

Digital Versatile Doom Intro ~ Live at the Orpheum Theatre LA 2007
This is such a gorgeous opening to a concert. If you wish to see the rest of the concert you can view it one youtube or even buy the DVD. I definitely recommend it to any HIM fans. My favourite songs include: Wicked Game, It's all Tears, Right Here In My Arms, Soul on Fire, Funeral of Hearts. <3


Our Diabolikal Rapture ~ 1998
Old School HIM. Puffy hair, perfect voice hehe.

The Sacrament ~ Helldone NYE Concert Tavastia, HEL 2007/08
Every year HIM play a New Year's Eve concert in their homeland Finland. This clip is from 08/07. I absolutely adore "The Sacrament" I reallyyy hope they play it when I see them. It has a gorgeous piano intro reminiscent of a Silent Movie and beautiful lyrics. PLEASE NOTE: Ville is suuuuper skinny in this video so if you get freaked out by collar/hips /any bones you might just want to listen ;) Lovely gig despite Ville emaciated appearance.

No comments: