Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Just a quick post to say "How Gorgeous!"
This is such a lovely Manchester set. I love the soft, feminine colours and the embroidered detail. The detailing on the bed head is just Divine. It's almost too pretty to sleep in! Seeing images like this really makes me want to start thinking about my own house (when I get one hehe ;P) I think I might start a Home LookBook ^_^

Found this lovely image @ decor8 {http://decor8blog.com/} Check it out for lovely interior design and inspirations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We are Ahemz Inc, a media Company.(We apologize if this message causes any inconveiences for you.)

We had just look through your blog, the conents are really good, it is pretty cool and well-designed. So we would like to invite you to join our celebrity blogs(it's free), you may simply click the link below to fill in and submit the form. If you have any enquiries, please email us at enquiry@ahemz.com

Ahemz Inc. Celebrity Blogs

We hope to see you soon.

Thank you!

Ahemz Inc.