Sunday, July 19, 2009

Natalie's Baby Shower

nlMy older sister, Natalie's Baby Shower was held yesterday. We had a really great day and it was a lot of fun with friends and family. Natalie came back from Kununurra a few days ago and my Mother and I have been planning her Baby Shower ever since she got back!




The Baby's first "Ted" Chester. I bought this from ToyWorld in Ballarat. Chester has a lovely soft, chestnut with very cute paw print feet. Natalie loved Chester as he is extremely cuddly and cute :)


My Baby Shower presents were all Bathtime fun toys and accessories!
I wanted to buy a Baby Bath and other bathtime accessories,
^ Hooded Eeyore towel. I bought this from Big W as soon as I found out Natalie was pregnant. It is verrryyy cute and I hope the Baby loves Eeyore as he is my favourite Winnie the pooh character :)


You can probably see a bit of a theme ;)
^ Eeyore plush toy. Variety of bathtime toys; farm animal "tub-buds" and rubber duckie
The bath is an "Aqua funtime bath" which has a newborn baby sling that the baby can sit in while being bathed. It makes bathtime very easy for both the baby and Mum.


Baby clothes! A very cute 6 pack of jumpsuits, jumpers and pants in a lovely yellow and Elephant pattern. Natalie does not know the sex of the baby so all the clothes we have brought are neutral colours like; pale yellow, green and purple.

~ Picture's from Natalie's Baby Shower!!









2 comments:

Marcus Kirkpatrick said...

OMG! You had the bath set up so wonderfully! Also, I forgot how cute that Eeyore was! ^_^

Marcus Kirkpatrick said...

Also, <3 Chester. We would not have been able to find a cuter teddy! :D