Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!

Lately I've developed a little obsession with CUPCAKES!

I think it's due to my lovely boyfriend going through a baking phase and making cupcakes every weekend (mm so tasty..)

Photobucket

Since I lack the cullinary skills to bake superb cupcakes I have turned to drawing.
I wanted to draw some cute little cupcake characters in a bright, kawaii, vector style.

Some sketches..

Photobucket
I didn't do much planning for these little guys, I was pretty happy when I made came up with these sketches!

Vectorize!!
Using Illustrator CS2
Without detail >Photobucket

With detail > Photobucket

All three Cupcakes: Swirl, Cheri and Delight XD

(click on the picture for a bigger view)
Photobucket
I think they turned out nicely :) Very Cute and a lot of possibilites can be made from them (thinking Gift Cards, Invitations, Plushies)

No comments: